Here on our farm we produce organic cosmetics made primarily using raw materials obtained from our land.
Nowadays it is becoming more and more difficult to know whether products we buy at the stores are made using sustainable materials but we are here to offer an honest solution. The main ingredient in most of our cosmetic products is olive oil, and we harvest all of that from our own trees. Because of this we know that our supply chain is clean and we can say with confidence that our workforce is fairly paid, our trees are 100% organic, we never till our soil, and we foster biodiversity on every part of our farm. We have an open door policy at our farm so we do not seek organic certification, our customers can visit at any time to certify us themselves.
At our online store you will find a range of olive oil based cosmetics including soaps, shave bars, and other items when available. All are packaged in biodegradable packaging.
We only use organic certified essential oils in our products, and in the future hope to produce them at our farm. For this reason we have chosen a limited number of scents for our products, using only plant oils we can grow sustainably in our Mediterranean climate.
- Bar Soap Ingredients list:
- Organic olive oil from our trees in Juncal do Campo. Our olives are mechanically pressed (not cold pressed) at a lagar 10km away.
- Organic essential oils from Aromas do Valado which is a certified organic essential oil farm not 65km from us.
- Fragrance oils from Ancient Wisdom, an independent wholesaler based in the UK
- Water from a spring in a village 5km from our farm
- Caustic Soda from a hardware store near to us.
If you have any questions about our products and manufacture please get in touch!